Are You Ready For the Reveal?

 I've made it! My final task is finished, the last project for this AICE Media class. I am so excited for you all to see all the work my group and I put into making this film. There were some obstacles we had to overcome for this project, but it all worked out in the end. 

My journey with AICE Media felt so long but so short at the same time. It began with our first film: the commercial. With that, I got a taste of what the process is like to film. That project was very fun to do because it was the first time I wasn't doing a typical, conventional assignment for a class. I had a lot of creative freedom and was very proud of the outcome of the commercial. I was introduced to filming, lighting, and editing techniques. With the second project, the music video, I got more accustomed and familiar with the creative process. I learned different camera angles and editing techniques to convey certain emotions to the viewers. It was also really enjoyable to film because music is more entertaining to work with and something that I am interested in. Looking up conventions of certain genres and what goes into making a music video was interesting to learn about. Although, my partner and I did get a little sick of our song choice by the end of it! Overall, it has been a long year of learning. I can't believe I'm heading towards the end of my media journey.

All of that experience and learning has brought me up to this point. All of the scheduling mishaps, trials, and errors have resulted in our fabulous final product. Myself, Adrian, and Faith put our blood, sweat, and tears into making this the best that is can be. I hope you enjoy Tea Time!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Picking the Music

Epic Fail Turns Into Good Lesson