Film Review

 To check in on our progress and if we are on the right track, my partners and I had one of our teachers look over our rough draft of our film. Her name is Ms. Moran and she teaches history. We chose her because we all have her class together and we all value her opinion. She is very thorough with her lessons and I can tell she really cares about her job and her students. This leads me to believe that she will put her best effort to review our movie and give us constructive advice.

The first thing she told us was that she enjoyed the costumes and the theme of the film. I was super happy about this because I put a lot of effort into picking out the costumes and visuals of the film. She also said she enjoyed Faith's acting, which I agree with. Faith's portrayal of the character is amazing and it was a good call to make her the actor of the film.

One critique she gave was the constant change in lighting. This is an issue I mentioned in a previous blog that I predicted could be a problem. However, I also mentioned a solution to fix this, which is adding filters until the scenes match up. Another critique she gave was the blood in the cup. She said that she didn't understand that the girl was drinking blood. She thought it was just a regular drink. This is an issue because this is the reason the girl wakes up from her "nightmare." My plan is to arrange to film something new to make it more clear that the drink is blood. Or the alternative will be to just cut it out all together and come up with another reason the girl wakes up.

Even though she only watched a rough draft, Ms.Moran said she really enjoyed watching our film. I really appreciated her advice and will make sure to show her the final product!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Picking the Music

Are You Ready For the Reveal?

Epic Fail Turns Into Good Lesson